Subject: Inquiry Regarding Registration and Financial Support for a Georgian Organization in Estonia
From: "Salome Gorgiashvili" <[email-masked]>
To: "KUM min" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2025 22:30:32 +0200

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is Salome, Vice-Consul from Georgian Embassy to the Republic of
Estonia. I am writing to inquire about the possibility of establishing a
Georgian organization in Estonia or funding already established
organization, particularly one focused on sports and cultural activities.
Their aim is to create a platform that promotes Georgian culture,
facilitates sports-related initiatives, and fosters connections between
the Georgian diaspora and the local community in Estonia.

We would like to seek guidance on the following matters:

1.
Registration Process: What are the requirements and procedures for
registering as a diaspora organization in Estonia? Are there any specific
legal frameworks or conditions that they should be aware of?

2.
Financial Support: Are there any funding opportunities, grants, or
financial assistance programs available for diaspora organizations,
especially those focused on cultural and sports initiatives?

3.
Competent Authorities: If the Ministry of Culture is not the primary
institution handling such matters, could you kindly direct us to the
relevant governmental or non-governmental organizations that may assist
us?

We appreciate any information, guidelines, or resources that you could
provide

Thank you for your time and consideration. we are looking forward to your
response.

Best regards,

Vice-Consul

Embassy of Georgia to the Republic of Estonia

Viru Väljak 2, 10111, Tallinn, Estonia

Work phone: +372 6988 594

Mobile phone: +372 53614751

  _____

This email was scanned by Bitdefender